Stainless Steel DOSING POT
- All Stainless Steel Construction, including all Valves and Fittings
- BSRIA BG29 and BG50 compliant Dosing Pot
- Safety Non-return Valve included for Safety against Blow-Back
- Up to 10 Bar Working Pressure
- Maximum Working Temperature of 120 °C
- Vessel sizes 3.5L, 6L, 11L, 15L, 20L and 25L
- Full Bore Manual Vent for Easy Filling and Venting
- Manufactured to PED2014/68/EU SEP
- Generally Designed to PD5500
- Supplied Standard with a 5-Year Warranty
BSP’s range of Stainless Steel Chemical Dosing Pots are fully compliant with the latest BSRIA BG50 2021 Guidelines. Providing a safe and controlled method of introducing chemicals into a sealed heating and cooling water system, and with the added protection of a non-return valve fitted as standard to prevent any accidental blow-back during filling.
Designed for ease of use with all valves, fittings and the vessel body made from durable stainless steel. Installing the Dosing Pot is simply achieved in either left or right orientation with a full-size manual vent included with isolating valve to ensure quick, simple and safe dosing of your water treatment chemicals.
All BSP SS Dosing Pots are supplied with a standard 5-year warranty and manufactured to Sound Engineering Practice (SEP) and conform to the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.