Stainless Steel FILTER POT Side Stream Filter and Dosing Unit
Filter Pot Mini, incorporating
- BSRIA BG29 and BG50 Compliant Side Stream Filtration
- Suitable for System Volumes up to 90,000L and 10Bar Max Working Pressure and a Max Working Temperature of up to 110°C
- BSRIA BG29 and BG50 Dosing Pot with 5.5L Capacity
- Magnetic Particle Removal with Rare Earth Magnets
- Non-Magnetic Particle Removal with 3-Stage Depth Cartridge Filtration
- Anti-Microbial Cartridge Filtration, ranges from: 50µ, 20µ, 5µ and 0.5µ
- Air Removal, including Micro-Bubbles
- All Stainless Steel Construction, including all Valves and Fittings
- Unique Drain and Fill Feature
- Combined Temperature and Pressure Gauge included as Standard
- Insulation Jacket included as Standard
BSP’s Stainless Steel FILTER POT Mini Side Stream Filter and Dosing Unit is a masterpiece of value engineering, and now highly recommended within the latest BSRIA BG29 and BG50 Standards as an essential product in commercial plant rooms larger than 2,500L in system volume.
The FILTER POT is the new industry benchmark, it not only combines several previously essential plant room products but now, into one single product. The FILTER POT Mini simply and effectively removes dirt and debris down to 0.5 µm along with neutralising bacteria with the Anti-Microbial Cartridge filter and lowers the gas levels within the system water too.
By combining a Magnetic Filter, Dosing Pot, Dirt and Air Separator, and fine filtration Cartridge Filter into one stand-alone product, the BSP FILTER POTS’ features and benefits make it BSRIA compliant with more of the BSRIA BG29 and BG50 Standards than any single product.
Corrosion particles, whether large or small and contained in dirty system water, are either magnetic or non-magnetic. They are simply captured by the triple stage filters within the all-Stainless-Steel FILTER POT Mini, micro-bubble gasses are evacuated via coalescence through the SS AAV and any bacteria which is captured within the Silver-Ion impregnated Cartridge Filter media, are neutralised. To put it simply… system water can look like ‘Guinness’ on the way in, and ‘Perrier’ on the way out and back into the system, ever increasing the efficiency.
Innovation at work’, by using the FILTER POT during the initial system fill, it screens out any bacteria and debris from the incoming mains water. Dose the system water with inhibitor or cleaner, and just let the FILTER POT Mini sit in the background, cleaning and polishing the system water, ensuring your system is running as efficiently as possible. Saving time, expense, down-time, and maintenance costs.